Wednesday 27 May 2009

My favourite piece of technology


This time, i'll let you know that i cannot live without my cellphone!, i really, really love it (with credit of course jajaja). I use it all the time, even at my home, to know where is my mum inside the house jojo.
When i'm getting late to a date with my boyfriend or when i'm to early to join with my friends, it work to notice everything, bad/good news, to know where is everybody... anyway it connects you with all the people.

I use it very much to invite my friends (fridays and saturday) to party at my boyfriend's house!!, and when i don't have enought money, i only do a ring and i hope that the other person call me back ahahahahaha...

When i don't have it, i feel very bad, uncomfortable, as if i where alone in the world!!!

For me is not necessary that my cellphone have a camera or save a lot of music... is just for call!!! or to send short messages!!!

Anyway, the picture i upload, is my cellphone, an old nokia 1600 jejeje, i like it most than others, because i'm very silly, and it falls all the time... and it never brokes!!! that's why i name it as "the brick", because is resistent (even to the water!!), and the better is that no thief wants to steel it!!!!

I hope you enjoy it!!!!!
XOXO.... Vivi ♥

2 comments:

  1. I think that cellphone it's a
    useful tool in this world,
    you can communicate with all your friends
    in just seconds!
    Amazing!
    bye-bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. Be careful with the third person, though.

    You have a 5.5

    Miss.

    ReplyDelete